2017 Poster Contest
Creando vínculos entre el
aula y la carrera
Criando vínculos entre a
aula e a carreira
Each year the
AATSP sponsors the Poster Contest that is open to K–12 Spanish and
Portuguese students whose teachers are current AATSP members. An excellent
project for Hispanic Heritage Month and foreign language celebrations, the
posters demonstrate student understanding of the importance of learning new
- Encourages cross-curriculum collaboration (social studies, art, and
- Encourages discussion of language study
- Promotes creative thinking
- Celebrates visual learners
- Celebrates artistic expression
- Verbalizes appreciation for other languages
- Is a great program-advocacy tool
- Provides student recognition
- Is an excellent way to engage the enthusiasm of our students!
*Contact your AATSP chapter for Chapter Poster
Contest deadlines and information.
Contest Deadline: April 1, 2017.
Teachers of winning students will be notified by the end of May 2017.
Click below for
additional information about the AATSP
2017 Poster Contest: